You could replace your heating system with a free air source heat pump
Cut your heating bills
Cut your energy bills
Even something as simple as cavity wall insulation can cut 20% off your heating bill.
Free government grants
Every homeowner and landlord in England is eligible for a £5,000 or £10,000 voucher
Free government grants
Vouchers of up to £10,000
Closing date for new application is 31st March
The number of vouchers is limited so register asap.
£10,0000 vouchers are for homeowners in England with a member of the household receiving benefits (see below). The voucher can cover 100% of the cost of works - an installation of an air source heat pump, for example.
£5,000 vouchers are for all other homeowners in England (and landlords), and the vouchers can cover a maximum of two thirds of the cost of the work, So, if the work cost £7,500, the voucher covers £5,000 and the homeowner contributes £2,500. If the work cost £3,000, the voucher covers £2,000 and the homeowner contributes £1,000.
You can do have multiple jobs done with the vouchers but each job needs to be applied for separately.
Register with us now so that we can get you to the front of the queue for primary and secondary home improvements.
So long as there is at least one primary measure in the package of works, homes will also be able to install secondary improvements (subsidised up to the amount of subsidy provided for primary improvement).
For low-carbon heating to be installed, households will need to have adequate insulation (e.g. wall and loft, where applicable). These can be installed as part of a package – they do not have to already be in situ.
Check Your Eligibility For Green Home Grants
For the general scheme, the following properties are eligible:
- All owner-occupied homes (including long-leaseholders, shared ownership)
- Landlords of private rented sector domestic properties
- Landlords of social sector domestic properties (including LA owned homes)
- Park home owners (for residential sites including Gypsy and Traveller sites)
New-build domestic properties and non-domestic
properties are not eligible.
For the low-income scheme, only owner-occupied properties and park homes are eligible. Households receiving income-based or disability benefits would be eligible for a fully funded package of measures.
Eligibility for low-income scheme
You qualify for the Green Home Grants low-income scheme if you receive at least one of the following benefits:
- Income based Jobseekers allowance (JSA)
- Income based Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- Income Support (IS)
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Working Tax Credit (WTC)
- Child Tax Credits (CTC)
- Universal Credit (UC)
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Attendance Allowance
- Carer’s Allowance
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Contribution based Jobseekers allowance (JSA)
- Contribution based Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- Housing benefit